How fitting is this title for what I have to post. Over the last few week’s things have been growing and changing for me in the great big author world.
1. Unexpected Changes book 2 of The Chances Series is re-launching on June 22nd with Booktrope Publishing. I have to say, I can’t wait to reveal the cover and spread the new book around for you all to enjoy.
2. I was just accepted into The Romance Writers of America group. Go me! I look forward to growing my readership and learning from all the great authors inside this amazing society.
3. Friday, June 19, 2015 I have my very first interview with The Authors Show where they will interview me and then edit and release. More information on this will come soon as I find out more details.
4. I am confirming my spot with Rebels and Readers Author Event for November 2015 here this next week and will keep you updated.
5. We are going to VEGAS baby in January of 2016. WOW! Can we say Jackpot and how lucky I feel to be invited to such a great event.
6. 2016 is booked with events and as I find out the dates, I’ll keep you all posted to where I will be.
7. 2017 is already getting booked up for events but it’s too early to announce where at this time.
8. Fading Memories has had the first draft of edits done and I am working on getting those approved. We are currently looking at a release date in Aug/ September time frame.
9. Starting June 16th I will be hosting a Twitter chat from 9pm EST – 10pm. This is open to all authors who would like to takeover the hour and network about writing, books, releases, and more. If you are an author that is interested, feel free to contact us for a date.
I have one last big thing before I sign off and go lock myself away with edits. Some might have read the old version to Unexpected Changes and some might be waiting on the new version. But, in this book I write about changes, it’s more on how one can change as they learn to love and let the other person in. In life we have to figure out what changes to make daily.
I’m not a huge person that takes risk, like publishing a book was the craziest thing I think I have ever done in my life. That was until recently when I decided to take the next step in my career and start writing full-time. Yes, I said full-time! Did I just jump off a cliff? I might have, but it’s worth a try; right? This will all start next month and I’m looking forward to the next book that I can bring you.
WOW! Now putting it down into words makes it real…
I’m very lucky that things have taken off the way they have and that I have the support of my family and some friends. Stay tuned for the next big thing in A.M. Willard’s life. Will keep you all posted and share some new teasers, buy links, and cover for Unexpected Changes soon.
The Authors Show
Unexpected Changes Facebook Release Party
“The pen writes what the heart desires.”